Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Going With The Flow

I've decided to follow where the world is taking me and make the switch to blogging. I know I'm way late on the train but better to be on the train than left behind. Things are changing in this world at such a fast pace and as the 'King of Fashion and Soul' I wanted to make sure that I "Become Relevant" in the New World. I've decided to let the world know what  the 'King of Fashion and Soul' is thinking.
So let's all raise a glass and celebrate my journey into the New World. All aboard!!!!!!!!!!
More thoughts to come. But at this moment, I think it's best to just go with the flow and go check out "Cuntry Boi" the single on Youtube.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent idea. This will be a great platform for you :) Love you and your positivity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! So looking forward to what comes next.

    ReplyDelete