Sunday, February 19, 2012

So Blessed!!!!

Hey world, it's Neil T. aka Cuntry Boi aka the newly crowned King of Fashion and Soul.

It's been a while since I've written a blog but it's been for good reason. I was in the studio with my homeboy's Fake Money and At-Will working on 8 songs(2 covers, 4 originals, 2 remixs) that I'm going to be releasing over the next few weeks, while still working on my first acoustic EP.
I been busy not to mention that Team Totton drop our lastest video 'I Hate It'


We were able to premiere it last Weds to a great audience in the TONY lounge at New World Stages. Speaking of New World Stages let me just say that I am one blessed boi. From now until whenever every Weds night you can come check me out performing in the lounge for 'Acoustic Soul' with my boi Andrew Kissel on the guitar. Weds 7-8pm TONY Lounge, 
340 W. 50th St btwn 8th and 9th

SAVE THE DATE: May 9th, 2012. 10:30pm. I will be doing my first big artist showcase. 
Details to come.

I'm sure you ready to know more but I'll leave you wanting to know more.
Don't forget ya'll life is short. Live each day like it's ya last and make sure the ones you love know that you love them.
RIP Whitney Houston

No comments:

Post a Comment