Sunday, October 2, 2011

Being realistic without being pessimistic

The question that I would like to ask is what has the world come to, but the real question is why did it take me all these years to notice that our world is screwed up.
A song I love by the 80's group Cameo called "Skin I'm In" says 'I'm just trying to be realistic without being pessimistic.'
That needs to be the mantra of this era. No longer can we ignore that our minds have been brainwashed. I can only speak for myself.  I have tried for as long as I can to see the good in others but I've come to now concluded some people are just morally corrupt.  I don't believe in fighting evil with evil but I do believe in doing all one can to make it clear that evil has no space in my home.
I'm sort of rambling on because the real topic I write about is going to require some compiling of stories.

"I"m just trying to be realistic without being pessimistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment