Thursday, October 13, 2011

I'm taking Action Mrs. Jackson

"Momma don't know what she's going to do, she just going to step out on the word." -Maya Angelou

Life is an act of faith. No one knows what tomorrow will be bring and as much as certain people fight to maintain control. Learning to live a faith is a skill. 
When I was younger my idea of faith was that as long as I wanted something I should take the leap of "faith" and all would work out for the best. Thankfully it did I'm writing these words after all but what age has taught me is that one should learn and gather as much information before making those leaps. Leaping into a game that you know nothing about will not increase your chances of winning its naive.
The say that God helps those that help themselves so here is to getting up, going into the world and learning to look before I take the leap of faith.


No comments:

Post a Comment